Y
Yellow 72
Guest
Hey guys i am tryin to make this decision on my own here but i just cant. I want a soft top, but i also want a cam and some headers, and i cant decide which to spend my money on. I am 16 so i dont have bookoos of money layin around or i would just buy both things and it would be no problem at all, but alas that is not the situation.
The soft top would be a specialty fast track that goes for about 620$
the cam would be either a crane cam designed for off road or the lunati truck avenger cam. I would be going for the duffs long tube headers as well.
Thanks.
The soft top would be a specialty fast track that goes for about 620$
the cam would be either a crane cam designed for off road or the lunati truck avenger cam. I would be going for the duffs long tube headers as well.
Thanks.