I have been posting here for a few days now and am very disappointed in some of the replies i've been getting this is supposed to be a place to look for help and advice not smart ass commets.
I'm sorry that some folks don't have the ability to be mature and intelligent with thier replies,but that's not my fault.this site isn't going to go very far if you aren't willing to be a little more professional.
I came to this site because there are so many others out there with people in them that think it's fun to be a ass.It's hard to get reliable info and to ask someone to be a grown up is even harder.
please keep your useless comments to yourself and save me the frustration of having to read your ignorance.
Being in the auto industry is never an easy task with all the makes and models ther are to work on that is why these sites are created,to help folks with there problems.so you should quit running folks off and instead reply to them with honest and polite posts.
other than some folks in particular i think this is a great site and wish i could refer people here.
I hope that you can overcome your immaturity and become a grown up like the rest of us.
I'm sorry that some folks don't have the ability to be mature and intelligent with thier replies,but that's not my fault.this site isn't going to go very far if you aren't willing to be a little more professional.
I came to this site because there are so many others out there with people in them that think it's fun to be a ass.It's hard to get reliable info and to ask someone to be a grown up is even harder.
please keep your useless comments to yourself and save me the frustration of having to read your ignorance.
Being in the auto industry is never an easy task with all the makes and models ther are to work on that is why these sites are created,to help folks with there problems.so you should quit running folks off and instead reply to them with honest and polite posts.
other than some folks in particular i think this is a great site and wish i could refer people here.
I hope that you can overcome your immaturity and become a grown up like the rest of us.