Help A Fellow Bronco Owner Out

winokko

New Member
Hi everybody....I'm appealing to all you bronco owners out there to help me out by voting on my Bronco for a "Pimp My Ride" like contest a local radio station in my home town is hosting. I'm up against two other people for what they are calling a "Hook Yo Ride up Contest". The other vehicles are a 93 Euro Van? and a 93 Mazda M3?....what a waste of time and money!
I'm hoping/begging I can get a bunch of you guys and/or ladies to help me out with what I'm figuring would be a 5 year restoration project if done by me versus a two week overhaul of my 1976 Bronco sport if I can win this contest. Please, I again beg your aid in this time of need!!! The link is below....you'll have to register as a qualified new voter on their radio station website and then return to the area to vote for the #3 Ben's Ford Bronco. The name of the contest is again, the Hook Yo Ride Up Contest.
I thank any of you wholeheartedly that kind find the five minutes to do this for me.

http://www.wlan.com/jacor-common/globalsignup.html

Thanks,
Ben Oostdam
 
I believe I got it right :)
The other two really don't need anything other than a crusher or to be BigFoot bait :D
 
Well, hope I did that right, the response kinda leads me to think I just registered for the contest.

Good luck,

:)>-
 
You got my vote! :)>-
For those who might not have gotten it right you need to go to this address Contest after you register so you can vote for his EB.
Good Luck winokko
 
i just voted. but you're lucky i'm not in the area because i would have tried [-o<
good luck and let us knbow if you win. post lot's of pics if you do
 
You got my vote, Also go to Fullsizebronco.com. I bet some guys would help you out there.
 
Well I called WLAN to see who won this contest and found out it was the red 93 Mazda MX-3 owned by Michael from E-town.
Oh well, I guess people don't want to see a Bronco get "pimped" in PA b-(
Better luck next time.
Keep us updated with your restore project.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top