Help A Fellow Bronco Owner Out

winokko

New Member
Hi everybody....I'm appealing to all you bronco owners out there to help me out by voting on my Bronco for a "Pimp My Ride" like contest a local radio station in my home town is hosting. I'm up against two other people for what they are calling a "Hook Yo Ride up Contest". The other vehicles are a 93 Euro Van? and a 93 Mazda M3?....what a waste of time and money!
I'm hoping/begging I can get a bunch of you guys and/or ladies to help me out with what I'm figuring would be a 5 year restoration project if done by me versus a two week overhaul of my 1976 Bronco sport if I can win this contest. Please, I again beg your aid in this time of need!!! The link is below....you'll have to register as a qualified new voter on their radio station website and then return to the area to vote for the #3 Ben's Ford Bronco. The name of the contest is again, the Hook Yo Ride Up Contest.
I thank any of you wholeheartedly that kind find the five minutes to do this for me.

www.wlan.com/cc-common/globalcontestfinder.html?contest=8999
if that doesn't work click on the Hook Yo Ride Up banner at www.wlan.com

Thanks,
Ben Oostdam
 
Oh yeah....the contests ends Friday Oct. 8th. If the link above doen't work please try www.wlan.com and click on the Hook Yo Ride Up banner and then on Pick your favorite ride, register on their web-site and finally pick #3 the Ford Bronco. Thank you so much... :)
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top