mynameismatt
New Member
hey everyone, jus dropping in to introduce myself... my name is matt (duh lol), I'm 21, and have always liked Fords. My dad had an 87 f150 until 2003 and I guess it always just stuck with me.
I had a 92 ranger before I bought my 94 F150 4x4. the thing is a damn land barge hah (ext cab and long bed)
I'm not much of a poster but I've been a member for a couple months and have already browsed and read a lot of the tech articles and whatnot.
A picture of the truck:
I had a 92 ranger before I bought my 94 F150 4x4. the thing is a damn land barge hah (ext cab and long bed)
I'm not much of a poster but I've been a member for a couple months and have already browsed and read a lot of the tech articles and whatnot.
A picture of the truck: