Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter shumbudi
  • Start date Start date
S

shumbudi

Guest
Hello everyone,

My husband and I used to have an grey '85 Bronco that I miss very much. She wasn't exactly "pretty"......two tone grey with no shine left, dark tinted windows, and a good bit of rot....but that's what made it fun....nobody ever pulled out in front of me, or drove to slow in front of it. (My husband says he's not entirely sure it had anything to do with the truck. <_< ) The best part was we often took if off road as there was no worry about messin' up the paint...only shakin off a little rust. :P We sold her to a good ole boy in NJ a year ago and she's still running strong......usually through or over something in the woods. :D

We now have a '96 and it's my husbands "baby". Eagles green and silver. (Yes, we're Eagles fans......good times AND bad) It was a lucky find. One owner, never towed anything, no off roading and not a spot of rust. Only a few scratches on the top of the tail gate and two dents from someone not making sure the spare tire was secure.......all of which has been fixed. I'll post a picture another time.

Hope I didn't bore anyone.

Tammy
 
We will be looking for pics. Sounds good.
clap.gif
Welcome
clap.gif
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top