Well, I'll pretend I'm cool later on... but for now I'm gonna dork out and introduce myself!
Hi! I go by Slomar online and if you're as dorky as me you might even play me online as xSLOMARx on xboxlive.
So enough dorkiness, on with the truck specs.
I've got a 76 F-250 "Hi-Boy" That my pops bought brand new. I was born a year later and I got it refurbished "mexican style" for my graduation present. It used to have a 300 straight six, but we went ahead and swaped that out for a 400M. Its got a custom dual exhaust and we swapped the front dana 44 for a high pinion one from 78. 33x12.5s on 16" rims. I'll post some pictures soon!
Needless to say it still needs lots of work even though it works great. I've been running it for the last year with a couple headaches, so I figured I'd come here and ask questions from time to time.
So after all that... Hello!
Hi! I go by Slomar online and if you're as dorky as me you might even play me online as xSLOMARx on xboxlive.
So enough dorkiness, on with the truck specs.
I've got a 76 F-250 "Hi-Boy" That my pops bought brand new. I was born a year later and I got it refurbished "mexican style" for my graduation present. It used to have a 300 straight six, but we went ahead and swaped that out for a 400M. Its got a custom dual exhaust and we swapped the front dana 44 for a high pinion one from 78. 33x12.5s on 16" rims. I'll post some pictures soon!
Needless to say it still needs lots of work even though it works great. I've been running it for the last year with a couple headaches, so I figured I'd come here and ask questions from time to time.
So after all that... Hello!