Hello

EB Bronco

New Member
My name is Roger and I drive a 1994 EB Bronco as my daily driver. I've been in the forums here for a long time and finally got around to registering. The Bronco has a 4"lift, K&N, and dual exhaust. I just posted pictures to my photo gallery and as soon as I figure out how to transfer them into a post I'll put a pic in here as well.

Roger
 
Glad to have you!!! You can copy & paste the pic using the IMG button. Please keep it small (like 480x640) for us dial-up dudes, but it can be larger than this one:

gallery_1537_94_1097090262.jpg
 
I had changed that other picture to make it available to use as an avatar and now when I try to enlarge it it gets all distorted. Here is a front picture of the Bronco next to my father in law's TownCar.


gallery_1537_94_1097090371.jpg
 
Very sweet Bronx. Welcome to the Zone....er...welcome to the registered side...now your....one of us :blink: :wacko: :D/
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top