Hello to Fellow F Guys

460461whatever

New Member
I'm probably not much help to most gearheads, so I'm here mostly to learn. I've done a lot of research, but at my age, I soon forget most of it. Thanks for the site.
My current collection of vehicles consist of:
76 F250 Custom (daily driver)
360ci, 4spd, divorced np205, on 33's
95 Eddie Bauer Explorer (wife's)
4.0L, auto
83 F250 (headed for junkyard)
wore out 300ci, 4spd, np208, body falling apart from rust
78 Bronco (now a future project)
was a 351M, now a 400, C6, now a np203, getting a 205, on 31's
95 ext. Aerostar (getting parted out)
4.0L, auto (trash)
78 F150 Ranger (in mid-project stage for several years)
was 351M, now built 460 (466), np435, np205, d44 front w/TruTrac, 9" rear w/Detroit, on 35's
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top