Hello To All

  • Thread starter Thread starter Doc Holiday
  • Start date Start date
D

Doc Holiday

Guest
clap.gif
Hello Folks

I have a 89 Bronco, a 72/76 F 250, and I am negotiating the purchase of a 79 Bronco. My 89 Bronco currently has a blown 8.8 on the back right now. However I have a 9in from a 72 2 wheel f 150 thats going to be installed. I live in Alpena Michigan, I like to 4 Wheel, Hunt, Camp, Fish, and most other He-Man Type Outdoorsie Stuff.

Happy Trails
Doc Holiday
 

Attachments

  • MVC_008S.jpg
    MVC_008S.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 8
Doc, I'm from Michigan too, albiet the UP. If you ever get up this way, drop me a line and I'll take you out fishing! Check out my website when you get a chance...upwoodsnwater.com. I am running just about the same forum engine as bronco zone.
 
I enjoy the same, hunting and fishing! Welcome to the Zone!! Cant wait to see the other bronc and this one all modded out!! :D/
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top