Hello From Upper Michigan!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FLYFSHIN
  • Start date Start date
F

FLYFSHIN

Guest
My name is Damian, I'm 26 and live in Michigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula. I just bought my first Bronco. 1995 XLT w/351w, dark green. I just ordered a bunch of crap for upgrades (headers, pipes, muffs, new carpet, warn hubs, thumpin' system), and will be working on my Bronc throughout this summer. I'll definitly be keeping a progress log, cause you wont be able to recognize my beast by the time I'm done!
 
:huh: Sure looks like you have a busy Summer ahead. How about some pics? Before & aft..
Welcome :)>-
 
The whole truck
 

Attachments

  • mvc_016f.jpg
    mvc_016f.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 12
My new Head Unit!! Very sexy (looks better at night even)
 

Attachments

  • mvc_017f.jpg
    mvc_017f.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 13
My subs and amp (building a rack for my amp. Doing some serious custom lighting).
 

Attachments

  • mvc_019f.jpg
    mvc_019f.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 15
This coming weekend, I'm doing carpet. I ordered the full kit in black from broncograveyard..it's taking a while longer to get here than I thought.
 
Oh yes, I got my walmart issue remote starter installed this weekend with no issues too.
 
Today I picked up my truck from the shop. The new warn hubs are sweet, and my new tires rock! They have alot less road noise than I would expect from meaty A/T tires. I'm going out mudding tonight, I'll see if I can get some pics up.
 
Here's the whole truck..
 

Attachments

  • mvc_020f.jpg
    mvc_020f.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 15
Here's a shot of the warn hubs/tires. I'd reccomend these meats to anyone!
 

Attachments

  • mvc_021f.jpg
    mvc_021f.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 12
I tested it out yesterday evening. The 4 wheel drive was unstopable. I climbed a ski hill without even breaking a sweat.
 
The saga continues..here are some new carpet shots! Noticed I didnt put the console back in. It's so I can climb into the back to grab fishing rods/guns without trouble. Lots more space.
 

Attachments

  • mvc_023f.jpg
    mvc_023f.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 12
The (missing) console :) Yes, I know there is stuff on the floor. It's still a work in progress after all :)
 

Attachments

  • mvc_025f.jpg
    mvc_025f.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 13

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top