Hello from Florida 78 F-350

Nation

New Member
Hello, I'm new to the site. I see there is alot of good info on here and I love to see everybodys trucks. I have a 1978 F-350, with a 6V53 Detroit turbo, Allison 540, dana 70 rear and 60 front, with a 205 case. The truck was built in 2004 and sat inside a garage until 2011, when I bought it. The truck has approximately 150 hours on it since completion. the interior still needs to be finished, but it's close.
 

Attachments

  • 1978 F-350 002.jpg
    1978 F-350 002.jpg
    719.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 1978 F-350 009.jpg
    1978 F-350 009.jpg
    663.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 1978 F-350 003.jpg
    1978 F-350 003.jpg
    659.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 1978 F-350 001.jpg
    1978 F-350 001.jpg
    659.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 1978 F-350 006.jpg
    1978 F-350 006.jpg
    647.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 1978 F-350 004.jpg
    1978 F-350 004.jpg
    668.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 1978 F-350 engine.jpg
    1978 F-350 engine.jpg
    845.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 1978 F-350 engine 004.jpg
    1978 F-350 engine 004.jpg
    767.1 KB · Views: 24

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top