Hello Everyone

BLADE262US

Moderator
Hello everyone I am new to this site . Everything looks pretty cool . I am located in western Michigan . I have many broncos and parts and also have everything set up for powdercoating which ive been doing alot of lately . Ill get a pic on here of my baby soon its wasnt built for mud just sand and show but I have others to get dirty :) Hope to make some new friends here
 
OH YEAH lol forgot about that it is a 91 body with a 96 front clip on it . Painted dark spiral grey . all suspension is powdercoated blue and yellow 39/18/16.5 mickey thompsons , Dana 60 full floater rear with 5:13 and detroit locker , Dana 44 TTB front with parts from a nasty C word to make it eight lug but they say dana on them so its ok . It has a detroit true trac with 5:13 . 351 W , motorsport svo heads , Nitrous cheater kit , E4OD tranny with stand alone controller from Bauman engineering . 6 inch superlift suspension kit with extended radious arms and super runner steering kit , And 3 inch body lift . Hmmmm wouldnt let me put pic on ill work on it
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top