Hello And Help Me>>>>>

  • Thread starter Thread starter jeffe
  • Start date Start date
J

jeffe

Guest
:(( Hey all
i live in new mexico in the mountains and work at a used car lot. The manager took an 86 bronco in on trade and I had to have it.The previous owner had the 302 rebuilt and it blew in a week. The shop that rebuilt it fought him but he finally won and they put a new crate 302 in. He traded it in after putting 5000 miles on it. I have had some work done like the sensors and some tranny work. It runns like a top but I am having problems. When the engine is stone cold it starts right up but runs rough until it is warm, if it is hot I have to pump the gas to get it going. It is fuel injected so this is a problem because i'm not supposed to pump it. The idiots at my shop said it was a sensor and i replaced them but it is the same. Any ideas? Also the belts whine alot, i took off the smog pump and the ac pump but it still whines. Should i replace it? or something else??
thanks
jeff
 
Not sure about the starting problem but I'd have the injectors checked ,as far as the the whinning its the belts, replace them and it will go away.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top