Hello all!

skimpmyride

New Member
I'm checking in from NE MI. Just wanted to say, "hello". I am a lifelong pickup truck owner, but new to back yard 4X4 modifications. I hope to learn a lot from the folks on the forums. I just purchased a '93 F 250 long box. It was a Nevada truck and in very nice shape. I bought it for dinking around the woods and trails up here in MI. I never really planned to do any fixing up on it, but it really strikes me that this truck has some potential. I plan to do a lot of research and reading before making any decisions about what/how to go about making changes. I sure would appreciate any advice. Keeping in mind this would be a phased lower cost project.

Joel
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top