Hello All

Manfac

New Member
I just signed up here and wanted to give a shout to my fello ford lovers. I have a 1968 Ford F250 that Im in the process of getting ready to restore. If any one know of any good part stores or junk yards i can get parts please le me know. i bought this truck when i was 18 and drove it for a few years. Ended tearing up the transfercase. So its been parked for about almost 20 years yikes imgetting old. so know i think its time to resurect this monster and bring her back to life.

I look forward to chatting with you all! B)
 
I just signed up here and wanted to give a shout to my fello ford lovers. I have a 1968 Ford F250 that Im in the process of getting ready to restore. If any one know of any good part stores or junk yards i can get parts please le me know. i bought this truck when i was 18 and drove it for a few years. Ended tearing up the transfercase. So its been parked for about almost 20 years yikes imgetting old. so know i think its time to resurect this monster and bring her back to life.

I look forward to chatting with you all! B)
welcome im in the process of restoring a 1977 crewcabView attachment 940
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top