Hello All

  • Thread starter Thread starter ambull
  • Start date Start date
A

ambull

Guest
Members:
I just joined up a few days ago to post a question about headers for my rig. I appreciate the response and thank the group for your kindness. The more posts and discussions I read, the more I am impressed with the knowledge some of you share. I originally had planned to just have this one question addressed, but now I will continue to log on because I like the group.
I recently purchased my first Bronco. An '89 FS XLT (351). It had 68,000 original miles and is in excellent shape. I love this rig and plan on tinkering with it alot.
Thanks again, talk to you soon.
 
I just wanted to add that this forum has developed better than even I had hoped, I really appriciate all the helpful people and I want to personally welcome you to the discussion forum and hope you will be back often!

Thanks again,

Dana
 
Hey you have the same rig I do, only half the miles on it, you lucky .........

Welcome aboard!
 
hi i need some help i have a 1986 ford bronco 2 and i need some help i need to kno how to change my freeze plugs. i would also like to kno if there is a web site that i could go to that would give me some diagrams on how to do it.

thanks racerboy
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top