Hello All From Pittsburgh

mudwip

New Member
Hello my name is Randy and I just bought a 1971 f100/ 4wd/ 8foot bed/460 motor/4 inch body lift/35'' tires!!! Going sometime today to get the title put into my name.. The truck is very solid and is going to be used as a every day driver. It needs paint and some other things that a truck that old would need.. I will put some pics of it up when i get it home.. This is my 2nd Older Ford Truck, I had a 78 f 150 that i drove directly in to the ground. This time I am not going to make that mistake (Older/Wiser Thing). One more thing as I crawled into it I immediately thought I would need Running Boards/Nerf bars. Cant seem to find any for that year. So thanks for having me !!
 
Welcome and close to me to ..

Have fun with the truck . I got several sitting around me . So any parts needed I'll look for ya.

As for running boards almost any 80 - 96 will fit . Your year truck . With little to no fab work. Good luck
 
Ok here she is .... I love it cold and hard to start when it is cold but got called to work at 4:00am yesterday morn and drove up not spin/circle or stuck when i get called to work.... And Mr lostin90's i will be in touch live in Westmoreland county near Murrysville. Thanks again
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0077.JPG
    IMG_0077.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0078.JPG
    IMG_0078.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 56
Thats not a PA truck sweeet ..
My local scrap yard opened a u pullit . They have couple like that there .

Enjoy one sweet ride
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top