Headlight/Grill Mod for '93 F-150

93F150ETX

New Member
I want to modify the grill and headlights on my 93 to look like the front of the 80-86. How hard will it be to make the changes?
 
Well that's a first going back . But I like them myself.

You will need whole front clip . fenders ,hood .core support, innerfenders ,lights grill , wire harness or cut yours . To male old glass lights work . Bumper and trim front frame horns and make mounts for the old bumper. And paint to match Possible cowl (whipper Panel ) Find a donor truck way cheaper .

I have went other way 80's to 92 and up several times.

Good luck . be a long weekend project . Those core support mounts r a pain
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top