Headlight Adjustment Methods?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Desert Donk
  • Start date Start date
D

Desert Donk

Guest
Anyone know how to adjust headlights on an 85 Bronc? I remember years back seeing some tool that had suction cups that attached to the lights with leveling bubbles. I have also tried just parking on a dark street and making adjustments until it kind of looked good. But I get folks flashing their lights at me or I get them too low. I'm looking for a way to get it right.

Thanks.
 
Just park away from a wall . and adjust lights till both hit about same . I just had mine adjusted for inspection and the low beams flood hits ground about 15 ft in front of truck
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top