Header's

freak

New Member
:(( This suck's,I blew a hole in one of my primary tube's last night racing a firebird.All the money I spent on a new exhaust setup and now it's junk.Oh well it was worth it,(if the driver knew how to shift he probably would have beat me by more) now I ordered some Hedman fender well exit's that are getting HPC coated and now I will go stainless steel with my exhaust. :)
 
MONEY, MONEY, MONEY must be nice. I've got $2000 to spend on an engine and a clutch. That's all the boss (my wife) will let me spend on it.
 
That bronco must be awesome. My dad did a custom polished stainless exhaust on a street rod. If you wanna see it I can post pics for ya
 
Too far gone to repair it?
Make someone a nice ebay item if ya can ;)
 
It's at the bottom of the primaries where they go into the collector.It's so thin there if I press hard enough I can push through it in another spot.I figure instead of patch it I'll just redo everything.I wanted fenderwell exit's anyway.That kid shifting in the firebird didn't know mhow to shift at all.Between his shift's I would gain at least a car length.
 
Could you post pics of the bad headers if they're not completly junk. A cool exhaust is polished stailess with Borla's
 
I'm going to go with a 3" mandrel bent exhaust with the exit right beford the rear tire,kind of at a downward angle.Then I will get it all HPC coated to match the header's.I'm going to use the Super 40 Flowmaster's this time.I'll try and get a pic of the hole,but I found more soft spot's in some of the other primaries.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top