Headers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Windchaser
  • Start date Start date
W

Windchaser

Guest
Now that I have found the right forum to post in, does anyone know of a set of headers which will fit an '89 460 inside of an 88 Bronco? Getting real tired of blowing manifold gaskets. Thanks. b-(
 
When I bought my 82 F100/69 460 it had these in there, 2 inch tuned extractors, must have been a job to fit them, it is one option. Hope you can find a solution for yours.
 

Attachments

  • Extractors_1.jpg
    Extractors_1.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 16
I have Doug Thorley's on mine. They fit fairly well considering the limited space in the engine compartment. And they have a nice thick flange. The guy I bought the truck had put them on so I am not sure where he got them. Sorry.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top