Headers For A 460 Bronco

  • Thread starter Thread starter Windchaser
  • Start date Start date
W

Windchaser

Guest
I am tired of blowing manifold gaskets and have found that the remedy for this is headers. My problem lies in that I cannot find a set of headers which will fit on a 460 (out of an 89 F250) and inside the Bronco. The frame rails are getting in the way. Anyone know of a set that would fit this tight spot? :blink:
 
I have Doug Thorleys in mine. Unfortunately I did not put in. They were in when I bought the truck. I will look and see if any part numbers are visible.
 
Windchaser,
Make sure that the headers you get are for the 89 460...
They have a "large irregular port" according to the fel-pro gasket packaging.

I have just gone through this at work putting an 89 FI 460 into a 79.
 
Check with Jeffs Bronco Graveyard they will probly have something for you
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top