Header Clearence

  • Thread starter Thread starter ROCHMPR
  • Start date Start date
R

ROCHMPR

Guest
Hello out there! I got a question about clearance. I have a '72 and I'm putting full width axles, front and rear. The front axle is a reverse cut high pinion and the housing is hitting the header on the driver side. I don't know what kind of header it is, all I know is that it's in the way. A standard cut fits in fine, but it's still close. I would like to use the high angle, but I don't know what header I can use. Has anybody run into this problem? If so what can I use. :unsure:
 
You might want to post a tread on classicbroncos.com
There's a unch of old bronco guys there with lots of info.
Good luck
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top