Head Light Chrome Trim. 96 Bronco

  • Thread starter Thread starter shumbudi
  • Start date Start date
S

shumbudi

Guest
I've purchased a new grill and head light trim for our '96 Bronco.

I thought this would be in easy project. However, can some one tell me how to get to the bottom two screws on the headlight trim? It's got to be something fairly simple, but I just don't see how to get to them.

I've called a couple of area body shops with no sucess. One even suggested "breaking off" the old ones and figuring it out how to get the new ones on after I have the old ones off.......I'm never taking my truck or any other car there for work!! What a half baked, slap it together any ole way, way to work!!

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks
 
Glad you got it off I was going to suggest what i did to get mine off. Hit a state plow truck.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top