Have a body work question...

speedbump85308

New Member
Hey everybody, I'm new to the whole ford truck scene. I have a 89 f-250 and the front end is smashed. A friend told me instead of fixing it with original parts, I should convert it to the 93-96 front end. My question is is this possible, and can someone please tell me what all would be needed for the swap??? All info would be greatly apprecieated. Thanx...
 
Depending on ur parts supply ie. rust zone.

You need all parts u need to change anyway. Fenders ,hood , cowl panel , rad support, Grill (and inner support)Lights , Bumper ( have to make mounts to fit older frame,
Hinges (maybe) plus several small brackets .

Either way price will be same in end . the prices for both year in after market r same here.

Find a parts truck to rob parts (usually get small stuff cheap ) Like cowl, brackets and any other stuff. Then u can find after market or oem fenders .

One thing I do know is the 92 down front bumpers r easier to be found in decent shap than newer trucks .

Good luck
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top