Haulin Twinz
New Member
Brief description of me. I have twin daughters 4 yrs old, a wife and pair of Siberian Huskies. I just, as of 4 days ago, totaled my 94 gt mustang. But I have decided I want a ford truck. I am a ford fanatic. Undecided as to which yr or f series I want. That's where I need some help. Hopefully I can get some answers about the good and bad of different years before I commit(and with any luck avoid the one that nobody wants).
What I have to have is 4 full size doors for the twins. 4x4 is a must. would like a moon\sunroof. Engine diesel is preferred but will settle for a v8. Biggest thing is I have only about 5 k to play with. Needs to be a good daily driver with a reliable engine and transmission but I do enjoy working on cars and trucks. So I'm looking for opinions on either the F150 or F250. Any cons or pros are also needed. Thank you in advance.
Dave
What I have to have is 4 full size doors for the twins. 4x4 is a must. would like a moon\sunroof. Engine diesel is preferred but will settle for a v8. Biggest thing is I have only about 5 k to play with. Needs to be a good daily driver with a reliable engine and transmission but I do enjoy working on cars and trucks. So I'm looking for opinions on either the F150 or F250. Any cons or pros are also needed. Thank you in advance.
Dave