Hard Top Self Tapping Screw Receiver

  • Thread starter Thread starter ihatemyusername
  • Start date Start date
I

ihatemyusername

Guest
What would you call the clip that the self tapping screws actually screw into?

I want to put my hard top back on my '87 and I find that I am missing a handful of these clips.

They are a piece of metal, bent in a U with a hole through both sides where the screw goes. I have been searching all day on the net and can't find them.


Thanks for the help.
 
Autozone has them. In my store they are on the shelf along with all the other Ford spicific interior clips, screws, and retainers. If you have one of the clips ...take it with you, because they have many different sizes, and are available with or without the screws.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top