Hard to find parts

John White

New Member
I have been a F-Ford fan all my life, have owned 83 of them. I currently have a Dana 24 transfer case, 4X9" third members, w/various gears, and splines, and an 8" that I need to get rid of. One of the 9's is limited slip. I also have a 4:10 Dana 44 gear set in good shape. [email protected].
 
I have been a F-Ford fan all my life, have owned 83 of them. I currently have a Dana 24 transfer case, 4X9" third members, w/various gears, and splines, and an 8" that I need to get rid of. One of the 9's is limited slip. I also have a 4:10 Dana 44 gear set in good shape. [email protected].
What r you asking for the limited slip 9"? What spline is it?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top