B bluesman17 New Member Nov 13, 2004 #1 Im just wondering if there are any gamers in our community. My gamer tag is "INSECTIVOR" send me a message if you wanna play.
Im just wondering if there are any gamers in our community. My gamer tag is "INSECTIVOR" send me a message if you wanna play.
M mustangman65_79 Guest Nov 19, 2004 #3 not online yet, but I will see if I can use my name here or shadow something
D dblue351 New Member Nov 21, 2004 #4 I jumped in on a game with ya, but had to go. Been playing on line for like the last 4 hours. Needed a brake!
I jumped in on a game with ya, but had to go. Been playing on line for like the last 4 hours. Needed a brake!
B bluesman17 New Member Nov 22, 2004 #5 I dont know if you noticed but we werent really tryig, we were looking for secrets on the level.
J Justshootme84 Moderator Nov 24, 2004 #7 I got a headache after 5 minutes of playing this new game, so I had to stop!!! :-& It's really cool though!!! h34r:
I got a headache after 5 minutes of playing this new game, so I had to stop!!! :-& It's really cool though!!! h34r:
A avp12304 New Member Dec 13, 2004 #8 halo2 is the best sequal (dunno if i spelled that right) out of gta san andres and need for speed underground 2 by FAR
halo2 is the best sequal (dunno if i spelled that right) out of gta san andres and need for speed underground 2 by FAR
M malxspod New Member Oct 25, 2007 #10 bluesman17 said: Agreed Click to expand... WOW! I'm in LOVE as we
Skitter302 Moderator Apr 1, 2013 #11 I'm in to Need For Speed and FPS Games. The Halo series is a favorite in the house. It the only FPS I could get my older sister into.
I'm in to Need For Speed and FPS Games. The Halo series is a favorite in the house. It the only FPS I could get my older sister into.