"half Cab" Kits For Late Model Broncos

  • Thread starter Thread starter hossr6rcr
  • Start date Start date
check places that specialize in early broncos for that. places like duff enterprises
 
I just found a half cab conversion kit made by Creative Products of Minnesota,inc 400 north seeley ave Dunnell,mn 56127 1-800-458-5610
 
For pete's sake, lose the Caps. And no, that's not what the guy was asking for - that was my first thought too, til I finished reading the post

And Creative products hasn't made the half-cab conversion in... no one knows how long. In fact, when you call, I don't think anyone will know wtf you're talking about. That website, I'm guessing, was bought when the original comapny may have sold it's name... I've got no idea, I'm just speculating
 
once again i agree with davids ride that sheeaat covertible and if it starts to rain just throw a tarp over it and tie it down. i think those tanto covers look gay. but the pony looks sweet convertible.
 
:-B I have one of the Skyler softyops and think it's great--not "gay"! Don't use it much, except when it's cold or to cover something up in the back. But it sure beats hell out of that bulky factory hardtop. Plus, I don't haqve to jack with that pesky rear window :ph34r:
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top