Ha Ha Ha

highboy73

FORDing thru life
I just wanted to rub it in that I have come across another bb that is in unbelievable shape.400 strong runner,quad shocks,factory air,cruise control,33's,all the xlt trim intact and it looks and drives good.oh yeah it has side sliding glass and the rear window even works all of this for a 1000
HA HA HA HA HA HA
ok I'm done,ya'll have a good day I know I will
 
ok i'm sorry i rubbed it in but you could of atleast congradulated me on my good fortune,there isn't anyone in here that wouldn't want to rub it in either.
oh yeah does anyone know anything about np203's and converting them to parttime?
 
Ehh, don't apologize that... I think anyone else would have done the same thing.

While the 203 is nearly as strong as a 205, it's a big, heavy mo-fo. I could never bring myself to installing any part-time conversion kit. The time and effort that it takes to do that, was better spent swapping it out for a 205... for me anyway. Both trucks I've had that had a 203 in it, stretched the chain shortly after i got it, and got a 205 in it's place. Both were done with the stock intermediate housing, lengthening the rear driveline, shortening the front driveline, and I notched the rear corner of the trannys, to allow clearance for the front CV's. I believe Milemarker is your only choice for the conversion kit
 
Nice find. I just picked up a 78 wtih a 351 factory air sliding side windows for $500. It past smog the first time better than my 94 toyota does. All it needs is a fresh paint job and new seat covers.
 
Good find but my bronco came with everything you said plus a 4 in lift and 35's. Mine also passed smog with a 351
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top