Greetings From Texas

1971oldblue

New Member
Hi There Y'all Just joined your site. I've got a 1971 F-100 Sport Custom that I use as a daily driver, almost everything on it is original including the engine!! She needs a little bit of mechanical work, and quite a bit of body work done. When I bought the truck last year wasn't a dent one, but thanks to two seperate no driving idiots, I've got some body work to do when I can get to it. She runs pretty good, like I said I drive this truck every day. Got a 360 2bbl mated to a granny geared 4 on the floor. I look forward to chatting with y'all and learning a thing or two. I don't know a whole lot about working on trucks, but I learn more every day.

Have a good one!

Cowboy
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top