Grant Steering Wheel

  • Thread starter Thread starter ha-y-n Bronco
  • Start date Start date
H

ha-y-n Bronco

Guest
I would like to know if I can install a Grant on my 1995 Bronco. The problem is Grant only makes an adapter kit for a Bronco up to 1993. I don't really care about the airbag or speed control, so I am wondering if the steering shaft is the same on the 1993 as it is on the 1995. Does anyone think it will work?
 
As far as i know, the shaft is the same for 92-96 broncos, but dont quote me on that one. Best way to find out... buy the steering wheel, see if it fits and if not, put it back togother and return it. haha little more work but hey, who doesnt like workin on their bronco?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top