Goodyear duratrac

j.deere7600

New Member
I am looking for new tires form my 92 F250. I live on a farm and go off the road quiet a bit. I was wondering how they handel on and off the road and how they do in mud.
 
I am looking for new tires form my 92 F250. I live on a farm and go off the road quiet a bit. I was wondering how they handel on and off the road and how they do in mud.


Hopefully you still visit the forum and monitor your post, i was browseing through and saw this and figured if give ya a heads up, i recently purchased the 33x12.5xR15 goodyear wrangler duratracs for my 94 f150 flareside, i think the tires a downright amazing, awesome road driving characteristics, drives like a road tire.... but the lugs so far have been amazing in deep colorado snow up in the mountains, cant wait for the snow to melt to test in mud, they have seen mild rock crawling (snow limiting) and handled well all around, my only gripe is because i tend to rock crawl alot, i really wish they were kevlar sidewalls or atleast 3 ply sidewall and not 2 ply... but none the less i find the tires simply amazing...
 

Attachments

  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 103
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 107

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top