Good Deal

  • Thread starter Thread starter papertiger_98
  • Start date Start date
P

papertiger_98

Guest
i know wrong catagory

i was curious if a 1970 ford bronco with a 302 that has been rebuilt along with mostly new or rebuilt parts . the car is in az so no rust or anything like that.
it really only needs a paint job. has positraction front and back the second shifter (for posi) is setup with an automatic shifter (in other word push the button on the side change gear). i was curious if 4000.00 was a good deal for this i am looking at getting it.
 
I replied in the early bronco forum. Like I said in their I tink it is a good deal but it depends on how good of condition it's in. Consider everyone's opinions about this because I am not quite sure how much those are going for.
 
Any further posts please go to 66-77 Bronco forum, JSM84
clap.gif
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top