fordman2575
New Member
I have a strange problem. Everytime I get out of my 76 I get shocked. Its nothing jolting but is a hinderence. Has anyone ever had this problem.
I have that problem, but it seems to be for certain periods. Like right now I haven't gotten shocked for a couple weeks, but there for awhile it was every time I got out of the truck. I have a 2004 ford f-150 by the way, so I don't think its just the old ones. ha,hafordman2575 said:I have a strange problem. Everytime I get out of my 76 I get shocked. Its nothing jolting but is a hinderence. Has anyone ever had this problem.
[snapback]17236[/snapback]
Is it cold and dry out? Its static elc.At one place I worked,fork trucks would shock hell outa ya! drag a piece of copper wire from good ground on frame to the pavement. or just be brave.It lets you know your alive!from the mountain.hillbillyI have that problem, but it seems to be for certain periods. Like right now I haven't gotten shocked for a couple weeks, but there for awhile it was every time I got out of the truck. I have a 2004 ford f-150 by the way, so I don't think its just the old ones. ha,ha