Gear Shift Knob

Straight6

New Member
Does anyone know where I can get a shaft knob for a SROD transmission. I need one because I will not be the only person driving this Bronco.
 
Shouldn't be hard to find a shift knob at a auto recycler or just get a custom one. As long as the driver knows where the gears are, you don't need the diagram. Can't see it any way when your hand is on the shift.

Good luck,

:)>-
 
This is a perfect opportunity to build one out of a piston.

I've use weed wacker pistons and a few others from small engines.

I'll have to get some photos because its a bitchin look and has a good feel after you grind the top edges round.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top