Gas Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flacksenbu
  • Start date Start date
F

Flacksenbu

Guest
I need a new gas tank for my '85 Bronco I looked around on the internet and called a few stores and every place is asking me what size sending unit I have is there anyway of knowing this with out taking the gas tank out?
 
80 th 86 Bronco had one gas tank. The sending units differed only if you had FI or Carb, but the tank was the same. I pulled a tank off of a wrecked Bronco without checking anything and droped my sending unit into it without any problems. I have an 85 with 302 FI. Go to LMCTruck.com. They sell the gas tank. I'm looking at there catalog and the only thing they ask is if it is an 80th86 or 87th89. It shows at a 32 gallon tank with a part number of 40-5058.

Good luck,

Bill
 
It shows at a 32 gallon tank


Only 32 gallons?
Hehe.. first time I filled mine up I thought it was a black hole ending in my wallet.....
 
Here you go>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://broncograveyard.com/products/cat/20/95/30214

833GAL2INCHHOLE.JPG
 
I have been looking to replace my tank...I pulled it off and cleaned it and replaced the sending unit to get by for now, but I have been looking around for a new tank - I hate to suggest anybody other than BroncoGraveyard - but I found that www.autopartsreplacement.com has a replacement tank for like $73.00
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top