Gas Cap Replacement

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yellow 72
  • Start date Start date
Y

Yellow 72

Guest
Hey,
Well i have really made myself look stupid this time. I was getting gas and took my gas cap off and put it ontop of the bronco, then wasnt thinking and drove off without putting it back on! I went back to the station but couldnt find it anywhere and no one had turned it in. Does anyone know where i can get a replacement i havent been able to find one on the net anywhere, i'll probably try a junkyard tomorrow.

Thanks.
 
Tried the broncograveyard.com yet?

If they don't have them, try lmctruck.com

And last but not least, idiotzone, advanced moron or crack boys should have one :)
 
Duct Tape does wonders... You can't get them thru most Bronco supply companies. So a web search if you don't know of any. If all else fails I can list them...
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top