Gap Between Front Bumper From Body Lift?

thats the thing hehe I dont really have the tools or know how to fabricate a bracket for my front bumper that would be strong enough. :(
 
Ill look and see what I can do for ya im building a short box F250 right now thing has like 12 inches of suspension and a 3 inch body lift , I used a 92 front clip so Ill see if i can come up with something for ya . What yr is it ? :D
 
Oh sweet thanks its an 88 bronco, I just bought it eventually im gonna get a suspension lift under it and some new paint on it but since i just bought it im low on cash heh.
 
any updates on the fix for the bumper. Ive been fixen the stereo the rewired the dome lights. fixed the CB among other things and im runnin out of stuff to do next on my list is fix the driver side window since its not going up or down.
 
any updates on the fix for the bumper. Ive been fixen the stereo the rewired the dome lights. fixed the CB among other things and im runnin out of stuff to do next on my list is fix the driver side window since its not going up or down.
 
Sorry man been workin 14 hrs a day as soon as we slow down Ill have time to play in the garage again hopefully soon . Ill get back to ya :D
 
I might be interested too. I'm wanting a lift on my truck, so I'll look around for one. If I'm able to get one cheap enough, I'll need some bumper brackets as well. Maybe you can start some mass production of them and sell them on here. :D
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top