full size springs

fbrown3

New Member
Has anyone swapped full sized rear springs to a BII think they will work but wanted to get info before I attempted.I have an 89 BII XLT with a 2.9L The springs are about an inch closer in the front but i think due to the lift it should offset this. [-o< Will they be to stiff? Any help would be nice since am planning on suspension lift for front too. :unsure:
 
I measured them they are the same width but 11/2 inches longer over all, should be able to make up the difference with the shackle correct?
 
Like I said only about an inch and a half longer over all, should be able to make up the diff. with the shackle. My main concern is will they be too stiff?
 
If there a little longer, they might be two still, they might be as loose. Try them and see how they fit, theres no way to be sure that i know of, try them and see how they are.
 
I took all but the top spring from a fullsize bronco and put them in a ranger before,gave it a harsh ride but i got the lift i wanted.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top