Fuel Tank Sending Unit

  • Thread starter Thread starter 77bronco19
  • Start date Start date
7

77bronco19

Guest
I have a 1977 Ford Bronco. 302 engine with hydraulic winch (cool eh). However, the description of my vehicle is less important as finding a Rear Fuel Tank sending unit. Anybody know where I can find one? I have been advised to avoid aftermarket. Any help?
 
For a used original try this link..http://www.broncoconnection.net/index.htm.I havent heard of any problems with after market sending units tho.Do you know something I dont?As above said..Bronco Graveyard is a good source.
 
I've got a complete main tank to get rid of with the sender

Harley
 
Be sure to get a sending unit from a plastic tank (being a 77 your should be plastic) as the senders from metal tanks are different and can be a pain to change over to work properly.


Dammit, just notcied how old this post was originally.!!! :D/
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top