frozen tailgate

gregor

New Member
I just bought a 98 f150 and now the tailgate is frozen and i can not get it to open. I am going to pull into the garage to thaw it out but I was wondering if there is anything that I can put on it so that this does not keep on happening. Thanks for the help.
 
I just bought a 98 f150 and now the tailgate is frozen and i can not get it to open. I am going to pull into the garage to thaw it out but I was wondering if there is anything that I can put on it so that this does not keep on happening. Thanks for the help.
greese
 
I just bought a 98 f150 and now the tailgate is frozen and i can not get it to open. I am going to pull into the garage to thaw it out but I was wondering if there is anything that I can put on it so that this does not keep on happening. Thanks for the help.


WHITE LITHIUM GREASE I HAD SAME PROBLEM. SPRAY IT IN THERE TILL IT FLOWS OUT OF KEY HOLE.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top