front tank fuel level

cbkalpine

New Member
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum, but from what i've read, it looks great. I have a 1992 F250 4x4 with dual tanks. When the switch for my front tank is selected, the fuel gauge shows empty, but the tank is full. Sometimes it works, but most of the time not. Just looking for any ideas what to look for. The truck runs fine when this happens. Could it be a bad ground, or possibly the switch or the sender? I think the sending unit is measured in ohms, but not sure. Thanks for any suggestions.
 
Start looking for a loose ground. i think you're right about the unit measured in ohms. check that too. Its only a couple of things it could be.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top