bolgsonofazog
New Member
Ok, so there's this dude who's drivin up the road in third, drops it in fourth and the trans starts immediately soundin like a chainsaw tryin to cut through 1/2 inch plate. Did he miss 4th and hit reverse? If so, did he completely fry his 5 speed? Every time I... he lets off the clutch in any gear, especially 3rd fourth and reverse, it does the chainsaw immitation until the rpm's get up good. And forget reverse.
Seriously, does this sound like what happened? Or is there somethin else that could cause what I'm describin? I just got done replacin the concentric slave no more than a month ago.
Thanks for any responses.
Seriously, does this sound like what happened? Or is there somethin else that could cause what I'm describin? I just got done replacin the concentric slave no more than a month ago.
Thanks for any responses.