Found A E4od Behind A 351 Will It Fit My

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brian
  • Start date Start date
B

Brian

Guest
I have a vibration in my E4OD which I think is my torque converter. I found a E4OD behind a 351 in a junk yard. The guy who junked it just put it in his truck. It has a "Ford Reman" sticker on it. My question is I think it was in a two wheel drive truck, do I have to change any thing from my old tranny to the new one?And, do I have to change any the because of the 351 to 302?Thanks Brian PS That 91 F250 460 I was looking at is in the used car lot for $3500.00
 
The bolt pattern is the same, but you will have to change the tail section. Because the 2wd tranny is longer than the 4wd.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top