Ford Tv Commercials

Shadow_D

Moderator
Mine has to be the one chevy made Ford stop running, cant remember when it was but it was within the last 2 years.

chevy driver is launching his boat at a river and brakes fail chevy sinks.
Ford driver pulls him out with an F-150. Ford driver's girlfriend says to Ford driver "Gee that sunk fast." Ford driver replies "Like a rock!" :))

Only aired for a week or two.

So let's hear what your favorite commercial is / was.
 
Ford vs. Chevy. LOL!!!

My favorite Ford commercial of all time was the "Cinder Block Mountain". Some of you youngn's will not remember it, but back in 1980 when Ford introduced the new, revolutionary twin traction beam (TTB) front axle, they drove a truck up a 50ft. mountain made of cinder blocks!!! That's Ford tough!!! Try that today, and you'll rip $1000 worth of plastic junk from underneath the truck...
 
Just seen one online from england, a sunroof chops a cats head off! great stuff.
JFR-
 
PETA will get a wind of that before long. I have five cats at home, good mousers!!! Just don't get me started on swerving to run over a cat!!!
 
Shadow did mention the best commercial. it was about an F-250 vs silverado and both had diesels. talking about torque.
 
The best Ford commercial ever was the Ford running up hill with a Chevy sideways on the box pulling a dodge (1980?), I would sure like to find that one :P :P
 
I got that KA Sport and cat one. I'd load it to one of my hosts, but I can't find the page to log on. I've had some trouble with them...

Ya, I was gonna say that cat one. It's friggin' hilarious. :D I show people, and they're like, "That...is sooooo wrong." Me, "Ya, but it's funny." :D
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top