Ford Leveling

c_tuck4565

New Member
I have a 1997 Ford F-150 4x4. I have already cranked up my torsion bars about an inch and a half to level it up. Now I am fixing to replace my stock leaf springs with a 4 leaf set from a 1999 F-150 4x4 and i was thinking about adding a couple leafs from my stock set, making the new set total 6 leaves.


By adding two more leaves, would that lift the back up 2" or so?
And if it does, how could i raise the front end up in order level it if I have already adjusted the torsion bars?

I have seen things like torsion bar keys but i am unsure if it would increase the height without messing up the front end.

Any suggestions would very much appreciated!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top