my 1977-ford f150 4x4 has a high pinion dana 44 front end with 3.50 gears and disc brakes (not HD ). I also own a 1974-ford f250 with a
HD dana 44 front end that has 4.09 gerass it seems with "drum brakes" according to the tags and I am wondering if I would be able to swap the axles so I would have
disc brakes on my 74 instead of drums? or... could I just use the disc brake parts off of my 1977 ford f150 dana 44 to turn my 1974 into a
truck that has disc brakes? can anyone help me with this? thanks paul j
HD dana 44 front end that has 4.09 gerass it seems with "drum brakes" according to the tags and I am wondering if I would be able to swap the axles so I would have
disc brakes on my 74 instead of drums? or... could I just use the disc brake parts off of my 1977 ford f150 dana 44 to turn my 1974 into a
truck that has disc brakes? can anyone help me with this? thanks paul j